“Children need the freedom and time to play. Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity.” – Kay Redfield Jamison
Playing is our brain’s favorite method of learning something. An action that is done for enjoyment without thinking about the end result is play.
In childhood, kids have uncountable opportunities for play. Children are when occupied in play in different forms, playing with toys, or playing outdoor games like cycling, hide-and-seek or racing. Children’s motor skills can be improved and enhance their power of imagination by indulging in play.
White Canvas Preschool follows the play-way method of teaching is a flexible one based on a child’s interest and aptitude. It is planned and thus inspires complete freedom of expression. Our playgroup and pre-primary teaching also combined with this method. Our trained teachers implement the method.
In our play school children pass through the first stage of education (preschool education) by taking part in different activities such as games, music, art, interacting with teachers, learning and inculcating skills. Numerous features of a child’s development such as physical, psychological, intellectual, and development of motor skills are improved because of these activities.
Why do we follow Play-way Method?
A play-way method is energizing which consists of pleasure and satisfaction. Children enjoy and learn involved in playing, which is natural to them. For example, allow kids to observe our gardener (under educator’s supervision) to teach seed development is better than teaching them with pen and paper .following are few benefits of using play way methodology:
- It makes learning easy and pleasurable.
- Each child is given identical opportunities for participation.
- It develops not only knowledge but also abilities.
- Brings satisfaction at the intellectual level.
- It creates an aptitude learning environment.
- Better retaining of knowledge.
- Improves self-discipline.
- The most suitable method for the pre-primary level children.
- It improves kid’s connection with their educators.
How do we follow play way Methodology?
- Our teachers develop interactive learning activities.
- We try to create an enjoyable learning environment.
- Preparation of teaching-learning material after designing the learning activities.
- We design activities ranging from simple to complex.
- Our educators supervise and lead the learners during the learning process.
The playschool education is very vital in the development of a child it needs a lot of attention and exploration. Only taking care of intellectual development and ignoring socio-emotional development is not the right way of teaching. We believe the early care and education of the child should to be informal, with the proper care. It should include storytelling, lullabies, and innovative games, all taking place in a play-way method that also helps in the socio-emotional development of the child.
At White Canvas Preschool play-way methodology goes by the principle that all work and learning should be done in the essence of ‘play’. The play-way method is organized on activity-based learning. It encourages the kid’s creative skills and self-expression. Playing is the principal factor in this method. It refreshes children while also enhancing their learning abilities.